АҚШнинг Ўзбекистондаги элчиси Жорж Крол ватандошларимиз саволларига интернет орқали жавоб қайтарди (Инглиз тилида)


АҚШнинг Ўзбекистондаги элчиси Жорж Крол.


SMITH KHODJAYEV: A lot of young people want to study in US universities,and why not to create joint venture university between the USA and Uzbekistan like MDIST and WIUT?

AMBASSADOR KROL: Dear Smith Khodjayev, We just discussed this very topic at the Embassy today and we are working with the Uzbekistan government on the matter. U.S. universities are not run by the government so it makes it difficult to tell them what they will do and where they will go. Additionally, much of their expansion and their joint ventures are affected by their budgets and their work capacity. However, there are several universities in the U.S. with a strong interest in Central Asia or with longstanding connections to the academic community within Uzbekistan. It would make sense to create a partnership between existing universities and to help nurture that partnership – there would be enormous benefits to both sides. At the Embassy, we will continue to look for ways to create these partnerships and hopefully soon you and other young people will see the benefits of such partnerships.


JAMSHID JAMBULOV: Mr. Ambassador, is the US Department of State planning to return high school and college grants? Will they be available soon?

AMBASSADOR KROL: Dear Jamshid, There are many factors that go into a decision on whether or not a country has a high school program in operation. The Future Leaders Exchange Program (FLEX) was a popular program in Uzbekistan amongst students but, unfortunately, it will not be returning in the foreseeable future. That said, we do encourage high school students to continue checking back to our web site periodically to see if anything changes. Should a high school study program come back to Uzbekistan, our Facebook fans will be the first to know. Thank you for your question.


ALISHER XOJA: Is it possible to work for U.S Embassy in tashkent . Do you have any vacancys at the moment ?

AMBASSADOR KROL: Dear Alisher, it is possible to work for the U.S. Embassy in Tashkent and we do have vacancies at the moment. In fact, I have heard that the U.S. Embassy is considered a great employer in Tashkent and I take enormous pride in this. I encourage you to look at our web page where you can find up-to-date information on our job listings. We look forward to receiving your application.


SHAHNOZA ARSLANBEKOVA: Hello mr.Krol.my mother’s aunt lives in U.S.A for 13 years with her family,and now she wants to invite my mother there.my question: is it possible to get visa to U.S.A and go there as a guest?

AMBASSADOR KROL: Shahnoza, it is great that your mother wants to go to the U.S. – we issue millions of non-immigrant visas every year! I encourage her to apply for a visa, however, please understand that we cannot determine someone’s eligibility before the interview. Additionally, only the Consular officer can determine if she will receive the visa. Here is a link to our application procedures: http://uzbekistan.usembassy.gov/general_information.html. All the best to your mother and her aunt.


JASURBEK RAVSHANOVICH KALANDAROV: My question is concerned with employment in the U.S. Normally, I am required to get a job in the U.S. before I apply to work permit and visa to the U.S. But many employers require to have a visa before I start (or even apply to) a job. Many local jobs are not posted in the internet, in order to find those jobs I should go to the U.S and look for them. So, I was wondering if it was possible to apply for a visa just to look for a job in the U.S. Thanks in advance!

AMBASSADOR KROL: Jasurbek, there are a number of different programs that will permit you to work in the U.S. In all cases, you will need a visa. I suggest you review the following website to see which program best suites your needs: http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1275.html.


BEKZOD HALILOV: Dear George, i have a question about getting F1 visa. Aftre getting Bachelor’s Degree in Uzbekistan, is it possible to go to Community College in US?

AMBASSADOR KROL: Bekzod, students attend a variety of universities in the United States and Community Colleges are becoming more popular. Please refer to http://uzbekistan.usembassy.gov/student_visas2.html or http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1268.html to determine which program is best for you.

UMIDA ALISHEROVNA KAMBAROVA: Hi, I am the permanent resident of the United States. Im living in New York for six months. I am getting marry soon, so I am going to change last name in my passport. My finace is F1 student, from december 2011 to deceber 2012.

First question, Is there any problems with getting his visa? So he will married to resident. So, then in Uzbekistan Embassy Washington, DC they dont change passport who had green card, but I dont know why. if i will sign to get Marriage Certeficate in Uzbekistan, my green card cant be changed, and if I will signed here, my green card will changed, but my passport cant! I dont know what to do? I am really need your help.

AMBASSADOR KROL: Umida, you may change the name on your Form I-551 “Green Card” by filing a Form I-94 with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) after you receive your new passport. The following USCIS link provides additional information on how to renew your permanent resident card: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=f1903a4107083210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=f1903a4107083210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD

You may also retain your current permanent resident card, which will still allow you to enter the U.S. should you decide to travel overseas. However, in this case, your name change document, such as your marriage certificate, will be required.


DINA GALIULINA: Mr.Ambassador question regarding family reunion for US citizen brothers and sisters . It takes such a long time 10-12 years , is USCIS or any other responsible organization going to change somth in this process so to make it faster? And how do you think may I be rejected in B1/B2 or even F1 visas during this period even thou i have several visits on b1/b2 visas and never break any rules during my trips. Thank you!!

AMBASSADOR KROL: Dina, in response to your first question, family preference immigrant visas, such as visas for brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens, are numerically limited under the provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), which is legislated by Congress. Each year, for example, U.S. immigration law allows for the issuance of 65,000 family fourth preference (F4) visas to brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens. Because more petitions have been filed on behalf of brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens than there are visas available, visas are issued in the order in which the petitions were filed. Regarding your second question, unfortunately the Consular Section cannot address the specifics of your situation outside the context of a visa application.

 MUHAMMADALI JALILOV: hi Mr. Krol i have one question, what is main object of “work and travel” program? i’m looking frward to your answer and i’d like you do more conversation with public like this.

AMBASSADOR KROL: Muhammadjali, thanks for the question. The Summer Work and Travel program (SWT) permits University students who are fluent in English to work and learn about American culture during their summer holidays. More information is available at http://uzbekistan.usembassy.gov/non-immigrant_visas/swt.html.

NAZIFA SAMADOVA: Dear Mr.Krol! I wanted to ask You if I can get a visa to vizit my old American friends in the U.S.A( Seattle,New York..) And how much time will it take?Thank You!

AMBASSADOR KROL: The only way you will know if you can be issued a visa is to complete the application, apply, and attend an interview with a Consular officer. In majority of cases, Consular officers inform the applicants of their decision at the end of the interview. If the visa is issued, the applicants usually collect the passport with the visa the next business day.

Мaвлон Шукурзода тайёрлади.

Манба: http://www.facebook.com/usdos.uzbekistan?ref=ts